Monday, September 21, 2009

What? A Layout?

It has been FOREVER since I have done a scrapbook layout...maybe five months or so, I'm not even sure. When we put our house on the market I wasn't scrapping because I didn't want to mess up the room - had to be "show ready"! Then between the time we were in contract and the actual closing I just lost my mojo. After the move there was a lot to do to get this house in order, and I still hadn't got my mojo back.

Well, I'm not sure that I have it back quite yet, but it was definitely good to go to a crop the other night with some friends. We of course talked the majority of the time, so I got very little done. In fact, only one layout is complete so far. Others are still in process.

This layout was a lift from Kelly Goree. I used all Basic Grey on this one, but I can't seem to remember the line off the top of my head. The pictures are from our visit to Kings Island this summer with my family:

No comments:

Post a Comment