I have started working on the foundation pages for the album, but haven't finished them completely yet. I have about 7 days missing, but I'm not sure if I'll actually add anything in prior to December for those missing pages, since I know I'll probably do a few all digital pages, which will take up those slots. I also haven't put numbers on any of the pages, since I know these will change once I get into completing the book. For that reason, I'm not going to photograph the inner pages right now. They're very basic and not interesting enough to warrant all the time to photograph and add them to the post. They'll be very similar to last year's album ... a mix of transparent sheets, envelopes, patterned paper and baseball card sheets etc.
I did take a picture of the front cover though:
I'm using two sheets of an acrylic album as my front and back cover. Under this is an 8x8 piece of Bazzill glazed cardstock , which has tone on tone white polka dots (you can see these a little better in the picture below). I stamped "december" and "20ten" with versamark ink and then heat embossed them in red (stamps are from Technique Tuesday, Ali Edward's December Daily set ). Then I added the "2" and "5" chipboard numbers, which I painted in red first, then added Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart clear microbeads on top of that. The canvas star is from Jillibean Soup, and I think the "days" stickers are from Making Memories.
This is a little closeup of the "25" so you can see the clear microbeads. They add some fun texture to the numbers, and I like the way they turned out.
So anyway, that's my front cover. I'm hoping to keep up with the album as much as possible during the month and post the completed pages, just like I did last year. I guess it all depends on when this baby decides to join us, and how chaotic life turns out to be once he's here!