Thursday, April 2, 2009

Card Swap

Just a quickie post...Here's a card I made for a card swap I'm going to tonight. This was a lift from Jennifer on the Scrappin' Mamas message board (couldn't find the post on your blog though, Jennifer, to show the original...sorry). I used the swiss dot Cuttlebug folder to emboss the front of the card, and then scalloped the edge. I used the Alphalicious Cricut cartridge to make the letter b. The pink cardstock is from Archivers and the green PP is Jillibean Soup. The PP on the inside of the card is My Little Shoebox (just a thin strip on the edge that I also scalloped). I bought the little tag at Staples and stamped "baby" on it. The safety pins are MM and the thread is Bazzil. Thanks for the inspiration Jennifer!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I loved Jennifer's too :-) Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lift(I lifted mine, too.. I think off of BBTB) I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete