Monday, December 12, 2011

December 5th-8th

I'm only a few days behind with my December Daily album, but many days behind updating the blog (surprise, surprise!). Before I get to Dec 5th, first I want to share the redo from Dec 3rd. I didn't like the way I had originally used a landscape-oriented photo on the right side, so I changed it to a collage instead (inspired by one of Ali Edward's collages that she posted). I left a few spots blank so that I could fill them with embellishments. I like the way it turned out MUCH better than it was originally, so I'm glad I spent the time to redo it:

Now on to some new days. Dec 5th:


Dec 6th is all about little Grayson, how he is SO very active and keeps me on my toes all day long. I really like how these two pages turned out:


December 7th is all about Avery, and how excited she was for her first day eating lunch at Preschool (it's the little things in life, you know?):


And lastly, December 8th. The sunrise was amazing that morning...


Not too many Christmasy events going on for us these days, but I'm totally ok with that. It's a snapshot of our lives right now and I know I'm going to love looking back on this album. We did have a much more Christmas-oriented weekend, and I hope to get those pages completed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment