Monday, January 11, 2010

December 25

So, here it is! My final page in my December Daily album. I wish I had more exciting photos to use on this day (which you would expect, for Christmas Day), but unfortunately since Avery was sick, our day was really pretty low key. In fact, the photo I used is the ONLY photo I took on Christmas Day. Kinda sad.

Anyway, since Avery's fever finally was gone after her nap that day, we decided we had to get out of the house. The problem...there's NOTHING open on Christmas Day. Except...the movie theater. This would be Avery's first time at the theater. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. I've heard other people say it was a cute movie, but Abe and I both thought it wasn't very good. In fact, an hour in when Avery wanted to go home, we gladly said "OK!"

I stapled the movie tickets onto the page, and printed out a small copy of one of the movie posters that I found on the internet. Then I added the photo and stitched across the top and bottom.
On the back is the journaling (pretty much the same thing I wrote above in this post). The "Merry Christmas" is a stamp that I heat embossed. I rounded the corners of the cardstock then did a little bit of faux stitching around the edge. PP on both sides is Basic Grey Wassail from last year.

Here's the original page (I cut off a couple inches since I didn't have a whole lot to fill the page with):

For anyone that made it through to the end with me, thanks for looking, and thanks for the nice comments I've received :) I've really enjoyed doing this album...it was much less stressful than I was thinking it might be, and I think we'll really enjoy looking back through it in Christmases to come.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great album, I wish I had scrapbooking skills like you do. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete