Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 20 (part 2) and December 21

Here is the back page of December 20th. We had friends from Florida stay overnight and we just bummed around the house in the morning.


This was a canvas page...I painted a little bit with white MM paint on the left and right side, then added the title on top of the paint on the left. The pictures were 4x6's that I cut down to fit into a 7x7 square. There was a small open square then in the center that I covered with the "all I want" embellishment" (can't remember who that's from). I adhered the pictures onto cardstock and then adhered this to the canvas page with Glossy Accents. Then I drew a white line around the border of the pictures.

For December 21 I printed an 8x8 photo of the gingerbread house I decorated, and cut the picture to match the shape of the acetate sheet above it (the number 21 is on the acetate sheet).

This is the back of the page...the red cardstock feels like it needs something to me, so I may add a little something later (if I can figure out what). The pictures are 2x2, and the PP on the left is from Jillibean Soup (Cold Raspberry). The gumdrop "Flair" is from American Crafts.

A closeup of the journaling.

This was the original page. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment