Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily....December 4th

My December Daily page for the 4th uses a baseball card holder sheet, cut down to only utilize four slots. I rounded the edges of all the pictures and patterned paper in each slot. The pictures are all from the Christmas party that we went to at the Corbin's house. Usually, we have the party at our house, but this year I just wasn't up to all the work it entails, and Annalisa very sweetly offered to have it at her house instead. The unicorn that Avery is sitting on has been passed around in our White Elephant gift exchange for many years now at this party. It's the one present all the adults try to avoid receiving, but the kids love it!

I tried to get a closeup shot of the card with the title on it, only because I wrote on it with white ink too, but it's not showing up well in the pictures. You can see it better in real life.
Here's the back. I didn't do much embellishing with this page. I did stamp "favorite traditions" on the bottom left photo, using the December Daily Ali Edwards stamp set from Technique Tuesday.

And that's all for Day 4! I have day 6 complete, but still need to finish up day 5 before I post. Hopefully I can get to that tonight and will be able to post more tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment