Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few Cards

Two weeks ago I went to an all weekend crop with some friends at Scrapbook Art here in Columbus. We had a great time. Here are a few cards that I made while at the crop:


This one was made with Bazzill cardstock (embossed in the Cuttlebug), Jillibean Soup PP and the die cut paper where I stamped Happy Birthday is from My Little Shoebox.

This one is Bazzill cardstock and Jillibean Soup PP (Minestrone collection), and the ribbon is also from JBS. Stamp is Hero Arts.


And the last one...front:

And inside:

This one was made with Basic Grey PP (Urban Prairie), and Hero Arts stamp. I scalloped the bottom edge of the front of the card for a little extra interest.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh--I love the birthday one with stars! The Thank You one is pretty! Guess I'm missing out by not having any BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a guest designer for JBS! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete