Friday, March 20, 2009

Jillibean Soup Guest Designer!!

This was announced last week over at the Jillibean Soup blog Bean Talk but I wanted to make note of it here since my blog wasn't up then. I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Jillibean Soup! I was thrilled to see my name on the list, and even more excited when I saw all of the other super talented ladies that are guest designers (not to mention the amazing scrappers on the Design Team list...wow!). You'll be seeing lots of JBS products from me on this blog...I just love the kraft paper and all the fun colors mixed in. In fact, two of the cards in my previous post use paper from the Minestrone line...it's my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats Jamie! That's just plain awesome! Can't wait to see what you do! Please post post post!

    ReplyDelete