Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Post

So, ok, I'm officially entering blogland. I'm not exactly sure who will end up reading this...I may just end up talking to myself...but that's what I do most days anyway (or it feels like it anyway, when I'm talking to my 1 1/2 year old). Mostly I'll be posting scrapbooking stuff...layouts, cards etc., and lots of pictures. I've taken on the 365 day project and am using Becky Higgin's kit from CK to document our year in 2009. One picture a day. So far I'm doing pretty well. I've missed a few days here and there but have been able to fill them in with pictures from around the house. At the end of the year I think it will be a pretty neat album to look back on.

Speaking of the 365 project, my picture from yesterday is the picture in my header. Those are the daffodils that are just starting to come up in our front yard. I'm so glad it's spring! Right now I'm sitting on my deck enjoying 70 degree weather. Tomorrow, however, it's going to switch back to winter and be in the low 40's. But I'm not going to think about that right now. I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the sun on my face while I can.

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Another blog to follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I love that I'll be able to keep track of your projects.

    ReplyDelete