Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

Here are some random photos from this past weekend:

On Saturday we went up to Cleveland and saw our new little niece Alyssa. Here's a pic of Avery and Alyssa sitting side by side on the couch. Avery was pretty intrigued by the tiny baby, but definitely didn't like it when mommy held her!

How's this for a "picture of the day?" HA! Avery loves to dig through my closet and give me these shoes to put on (she always picks this pair). They're shoes I bought for a costume party, in case you're wondering about my taste :-P.


Sunday was a pretty day outside, so Abe decided it was time to put the new grill together:

And then we washed his motorcycle to get it ready to sell:


Anyone in the market for a new bike? I'd be happy to sell you this one!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'll pass on the bike, but your little curly-haired helper is adorable. This is such a fun age when they like to 'help.'

    ReplyDelete