Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 19 (part 2) and December 20 (part 1)

My second page for December 19th is all about our Christmas party that we have here at our house with our friends. I took a lot of pictures, and wanted to include most of them, so I decided to do a grid pattern (the design of this page was inspired by a December Daily page that was uploaded into the Flickr group on Ali Edwards' website).


This page is all digital...done in Photoshop Elements. All the photos are 1" x 1". The journaling font is Futura Lt, and the title font is Ma Sexy.


Just a closeup of the journaling.


On the backside I wanted to include a list of the food that we had for the party (this is mainly because I want it as a reference for next year. I couldn't really remember what we had at last year's party, and it probably would have made preparations easier if I could have remembered). I love this glittery polka dot paper from Making Memories. I printed the menu on Kraft paper, then drew a black line around the border. Title letters are from American Crafts, as well as the "Flair" reindeer button at the bottom. The rub-on under the title is from Art Warehouse.



My page for December 20th is one of the canvas pages. I adhered everything onto the page using Glossy Accents. I inked around the journaling strips before glueing them down, and painted a small edging of white paint around the photo. The photo corners were cut using the Cricut Jasmine cartridge (Jillibean Soup paper). The number 20 and "Make Time For Memories" stickers are from Little Yellow Bicycle.


Here's the original page:

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW, Jamie! I am always so impressed and amazed by your albums... but this one just blows me away! You have an amazing talent, girl!

    ReplyDelete