Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 15

At this point in my December Daily album, the order of my original pages is really screwed up. Since sometimes I'm only using a single side for a day, and other days I'm using two sides or more, and I'm moving around pages to suit the events of the day, I don't know what page is for what day anymore. But it doesn't really matter (it just makes it a bit confusing when I'm trying to add the "original page" here on my blog). So anyway, this was the "next" page in my album that would have been used for day 15:

But...I hadn't done anything with the backside of December 14th yet, so I just decided to use it for day 15, since I only had one photo, and not much to journal about. Again, just trying to keep things simple. I'll probably take the above page out of the album altogether.

So this is a photo of my Christmas cards in my mailbox (felt reeeealllly stupid taking a picture of this outside...hoping no neighbors were watching. If they were, they probably think I'm a real loon). I did a small bit of journaling right on the picture, in Photoshop, which reads "The Christmas cards are addressed, stamped, and in the mail!" The number 15 with circle is "undressed" chipboard from Basic Grey, which I painted with MM paint and then added Glossy Accents on top (did this when I was putting the album together back in November, so it was very easy to add now). I attached the ribbon with Glossy Accents also. The PP at the bottom is Basic Grey Wassail.

*Just a note...I blurred out our address on the mailbox in Photoshop just for the blog....it isn't that way in the actual album.

No comments:

Post a Comment