Monday, December 7, 2009

December 5

Just a little page or two about the weather, how it's getting really cold around here, and how I bought these great boots that keep me warm through it all :)

This is the back side of Dec. 4 (the shopping page). I took a piece of kraft paper and glued down (with temporary adhesive) letters I cut with the Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook font), to be used as a mask. Then I sprayed Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist on top of it, and peeled off the letters. I outlined the letters with white gel pen, and outlined COLD with "Candy Cane" Stickles. On the left side of this page, where I had stitched a pocket, I inserted a piece of brown cardstock that I first embossed with the Cuttlebug. On top of the protector sheet I added the chipboard snowflakes and tree (glued down with Glossy Accents).


This is one of the canvas pages. The first thing I did was paint the background with some white MM paint. Then I adhered the photo (again, with Glossy Accents). I had already added text on the photo in Photoshop. Then I stuck the number 5 on top, and called it done. Pretty simple page.

On the back of the Dec 5 page I stitched this piece of felt to make a pocket. I'm not exactly sure what I'll add to it yet...we'll see what I come across during the month that I might want to save.
Here's the original page:

No comments:

Post a Comment