Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

So, here it is! The first page of my December Daily album (sorry for the poor lighting in the picture...I didn't have any natural light tonight to take the photo in).


I printed a 4x5 photo of a box of Christmas decorations, which filled the width of my page (original page is shown below). I then tied a white ribbon (not sure where it's from) around the whole page, and printed and cut out my journaling on white cardstock. I drew a white line around the border of the whole page, and switched out the Jillibean Soup number sprout with a Little Yellow Bicycle cardstock number (the size better suited the page).


The page I started with:
And that's it! Right now the back of the page is just a sheet of Jillibean Soup Christmas paper. I'll probably add a picture of our decorated mantle later (just haven't taken a photo of it yet).

1 comment:

  1. great start! I love the box you drew around the whole thing! you take great pics!

    ReplyDelete