Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 6, 7 & 8

Taking a lot of inspiration from Ali Edward's December Daily album (from this year and last)...decided to include a letter to Avery in this album (as she does to her kids each year). I thought it would be nice to write down some of the things about Avery right now that I don't want to forget (like how she loves to dance to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and to the Black Eyed Peas' flash mob dance on Oprah, and how when she's calling me and Abe at the same time, she just shortens it to Mada, instead of mamma and dadda). I know these are things I'll forget about so I definitely want to get them down on paper. I made a card to go inside Day 6's envelope, and stamped "Letter to Avery" on the front. I've yet to write the actual letter, but hope to get to that soon. PP used are Jillibean Soup "Talk Soup" and "Grandma's Christmas Soup" and Basic Grey's Wassail .

This is the envelope for Dec. 6. I didn't change anything on the outside.

Dec. 7 is a picture of Avery in front of the tree in her new Christmas PJ's. The picture is 5"x8." I used a border scallop punch on the picture and the paper beneath it. The "Christmas Jammies" wording is a cardstock sticker from Little Yellow Bicycle, and the other two are digital brushes from Katie Pertiet, found here . I actually printed them separately and not on the photo, because I wasn't sure if I would want to use them, but I ended up liking them on the photo, so I cut them out and adhered them with tape runner. The brown and white polka dot ribbon is Jillibean Soup, and the heart is the back of the red and white polka dot felt from Creative Imaginations. Trinket Pin is from Tim Holtz.


A closeup of day 7. The number 7 is a cardstock sticker from Little Yellow Bicycle.

This is the original page.

December 8's page is about the art class Avery is in. I used Photobooth Frames from Katie Pertiet, and the journaling block is from Jillibean Soup. On the left is a rub-on from Creative Imaginations.



This is the original page. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment