Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 9

I kept things pretty simple, again, today, with a large photo and very little embellishing. The first page of December 9 is actually the backside of December 8. I printed a photo at about 8 1/4" x 8", and adhered this to the back of day 8's cardstock. On this photo, in Photoshop, I had already added my journaling about this photo (the title font is "Wrexham Script", and the main text is "Another Typewriter"). After adhering the photo, I drew a white line around the edge, with "december 9" in the bottom right corner, in white gel pen.

Here's a closeup of the journaling.

On the next page, which was the original page for Dec. 9, I added a journaling block from Ali Edwards. This journaling block originally said "Celebrate" on it, and I deleted this and replaced it with "december 9." I also recolored the journaling block to make it red. I then wrote a little bit about the weather we've been having lately - crazy winds and low temps. Luckily no snow though. While I like snow, I don't think it would be all that enjoyable to go out in it with this much wind. At the top of the journaling block I added two brads that were part of the Basic Grey Wassail collection.

Here's the original December 9 page:

No comments:

Post a Comment